Re: Windows locks up when pressing Ctrl+S while native process writes to terminal

Am Freitag, 13. November 2015 11:08 CET, "Aaron Digulla" <digulla@hepe.com> schrieb:

It seems I'm the only one with this problem. Any ideas what I could do next?

To add insult to injury, I have a RAID-1 array in my computer and when Cygwin kills it, I have to wait 2 hours before I can use it again. So it's a pretty nasty problem for me.

Regards,

http://blog.pdark.de/