Re: gdb 7.8 consistently fails to run executable - error is

On 14/01/2016 16:02, Tim Chick wrote:
Jon TURNEY wrote
Can you provide some more information about what path realpath() is
failing for, and do you have any idea why?

The first one which fails for me is "c:\windows\system32\dgapi.dll"

I believe this is some security software installed on my machine by my
employer. I guess the software wants to hide itself!

Thanks for the information.

I can't actually try the package, as I'm using 32-bit cygwin, sorry.

I built a 32-bit version as well, but there was a slight delay with that getting moved into the release. It should be mirroring out now, though.