Taking a very long time to run /etc/postinstall/texlive-dollection-context.sh

Hi;

Taking a very long time to run /etc/postinstall/texlive-dollection-context.sh

How long should it take?  I've had to terminate it prior to completion
a couple of times because I had to logout of the machine (Windows 2008
Standard server).  The longest I had it run  was about 18 hours.

  Sometimes I wish that TexLive could be its own group in Cygwin as
there are times that I'd like to pick most of what is in the Text
Cygwin group without TexLive and sometimes I'd like to just pick
TexLive..  Other times I'd just skip the Text Cygwin group completely.

  In this case I really don't need TexLive but I like to have several
other of the packages that are in the Text Cygwin group.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott