Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008

On 22/02/2016 10:50, Rashi Singhal wrote:
Hi ,

Last version working with out application is 1.7.32. We tried with
this version but problem remain same.

With the latest version of cygwin (2.4.1 release) our program gives
compilation error for Yacc and LEX modules.( We are checking on this)

flex package is not changed in the last two years.
bison (that provide yacc) similar

Please can you suggest something on EAGAIN issue