Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Gerrit Haase wrote:
>> How can I see all packages in Base category, I am in offline mode, and
>> it shows me only all the packages which are present in my package
>> folder.
>
> I was of the understanding that the setup program used the setup.xz or
> setup.bz2 file as the reference list of what is available rather than
> the content of the mirror, so unless you created your own setup.bz2
> rather than using the one from mirror you created your local repo
> from, it should have listed everything, and flagged errors only at
> install time after selections were made about missing packages.
>
> Someone please correct me if I'm inaccurate here.

As far as I can see, it uses setup.ini to resolve dependencies and to
fill in text for information, however, packages you don't have in the
repository are not listed.
All packages which I don't have downloaded are not displayed in setup.exe

Regards,
Gerrit