Packages not found by setup 2.873

Hello everyone,

I've searched for a very long time, without answer to my issue.

Here's my problem :

I have to make a new setup of cygwin (with NSIS), and with new packages.
Computers are on Windows 7 x64.

I've download packages without installing them, and the setup x64 version 2.873.
I've made some modifications :

- packages are in tar.xz, I've made them in tar.bz2
- setup.ini has been modify too

When I want to install packages on target computer in local installation mode, there are multiples errors :

- no packages installed...
- the command is (in NSIS file) ExecWait '$INSTDIR\setup.exe -R c:\cygwin -L -l $INSTDIR\cygwin-setup -C base -P openssh,tcpwrapper,rsync,ping,vim,cron,shutdown,zip,unzip,wget,time -q'
- I've tried without --quiet-mode also, but he doesn't found packages either.
- I've changed view in graphic mode when you choose package (in "not installed" view, they are visibles), I've selected one, but I've the error : "Can't open (null) for readind : no such file"

And, the most frustrating thing, is that : version 2.738 works.

Please, can anyone help me ?

I've certainly missed something, but I don't know what or when.

And in advance, sorry for my english, I'm french.

Thank you.

Regards,

Emmanuelle FOURNIER
E-mail : emmanuelle.fournier@partnre.com

--
Ce message et  toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres  le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.