Re: Cygwin-2.5.0 net share wbadmin no longer working post update

Alexandria Gutierrez <alegutier <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Here is where I noticed that the issue must have been related to cygwin:
> Using the exact same same wbadmin command in the example above, and
> running it on a windows terminal (cmd), the backup works just fine.
> Then I open a cygwin terminal and type the exact same wbadmin command
> and the I get the error again.

The only difference between the two invocations above would be the removal
of the quotes when using a UN*X shell, while CMD would leave those in.
Also, depending on how you had set up the old and new Cygwin you may ended
up using a different shell.  You might want to put single quotes around the
complete argument list for the webadmin command or just the part in double
quotes.  If that works on the command line, try again via ssh.

Regards,
Achim.