Re: Cygwin-2.5.0 net share wbadmin no longer working post update

I also have a feeling it has something to do with the way ssh is
sending the single quotations over to windows. I will continue to
troubleshoot this issue to see what I can determine. IF/When I find a
resolution I will post it here to help others.

My main concern is that prior to cygwin-2.5.0 it was working
correctly, with out any changes, and I have tested on multiple
machines.

I would love to run it from a local script, but we use cygwin as part
of a software solution that we deploy to many computers. In this case,
it is not a practice solution in our scale. Thank you for your
assistance. I will continue to work on this. :)

-Alex