Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install

Sorry for I have posted to the unrelated thread.
Here the links to the previous post and replies.
http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Mintty-font-problem-td125968.html#a126120
http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Mintty-font-problem-td125968.html#a126121
http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Mintty-font-problem-td125968.html#a126124
http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Mintty-font-problem-td125968.html#a126127
http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Mintty-font-problem-td125968.html#a126152
http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Mintty-font-problem-td125968.html#a126154
http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Mintty-font-problem-td125968.html#a126155
My problem is solved but I do not do detailed action.
Only things are done.
 1. Windows Update
 2. Reinstall Cygwin
Perhaps 1 or 2 and both is or are related to the solving issue.
Anyway, thanks for replies.
Tatsuro