Is there a partitioning toll and file system tool in cygwin?

Hi,
I run cygwin on Win10 64-bit. I would like to format an external harddrive with ext3. (And then do a backup of my windows file with my rsync script to the external harddrive.)
Problem I have is that I do not find any partitioning or file system tool in cygwin. For instance - I can not find fdisk. Ant not parted.
Can anybody help?

I have also tried to compile fdisk from source - is there a tutorial as to how to compile from source?

Kind regards from a newbie, Peder