This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xpdf relocation error
- From: "Jaakov Jaakov" <j_k_v at ro dot ru>
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 13:04:45 +0300
- Subject: Re: xpdf relocation error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: "Jaakov Jaakov" <j_k_v at ro dot ru>
Ken Brown wrote:
You can get my build of xpdf-3.04-1 from my personal Cygwin repository:
There are instructions there.
Be careful what you install. I have a lot of updated packages there for my own use and/or testing. As far as I know, they all work well. But you might not feel like being a guinea pig.
I selected xpdf only, and put everything else into "keep", but after my choice setup also strongly suggested perl-Lingua-Translit as "required by biber", though both biber and perl-Lingua-Translit were explicitly set to "keep". This is counterintutitive. Said that, I'd better wait a bit for an xpdf version in the standard cygwin repository. Reason: I do not want to update biber-related stuff from anywhere except standard cygwin repository since it's production-critical for me.
Thank you anyway!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple