This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xpdf relocation error
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 08:10:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: xpdf relocation error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1464429885 dot 654357 dot 24372 dot 53276 at mail dot rambler dot ru>
On 5/28/2016 6:04 AM, Jaakov Jaakov wrote:
I selected xpdf only, and put everything else into "keep", but after my
choice setup also strongly suggested perl-Lingua-Translit as "required
by biber", though both biber and perl-Lingua-Translit were explicitly
set to "keep". This is counterintutitive.
Here's the explanation: perl-Lingua-Translit is not yet in the Cygwin
distribution; so you don't currently have it installed, and setting it
to "keep" has no effect. It will be a requirement of the next version
of biber, which is what is in my repository. You can safely ignore
setup's suggestion that you install perl-Lingua-Translit.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple