This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Suggestion to move Cygwin documentation to more version neutral path...
- From: Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 00:22:16 +0300
- Subject: Suggestion to move Cygwin documentation to more version neutral path...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I search for bundled docs to set up sshd and some mount points and surprised
that it placed on path:
As far as I know current Cygwin version is 1.7.
With "cygwin-2.5.1" part I begin to doubt if docs is up-to-date.
So I consult online docs because be unsure if it is actual.
Can we have /usr/share/doc/cygwin-2.5.1 with names like:
or whatever better.
I see /usr/share/doc/Cygwin already have special purpose...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple