This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [nfs-server] Hazardous changes introduced in 2.3-6
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: jcwilson dot cygwin at nym dot hush dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 02:31:26 +0300
- Subject: Re: [nfs-server] Hazardous changes introduced in 2.3-6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160528213448 dot 3EBEB40137 at smtp dot hushmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> I had installed the 3 cygrunsrv services (portmap, rpc.nfsd, rpc.mountd) to
> use my login account as the services' user.
That's your and only your mistake.
I hope you've learned from it and will not repeat the same mistake again.
With best regards,
Sunday, May 29, 2016 02:30:41
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple