This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Aw: Re: Fw: xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
- From: "Mark McGregor" <mark dot mcgregor at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: anrdaemon at yandex dot ru
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 02:30:22 +0200
- Subject: Aw: Re: Fw: xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-084c26ca-ab44-4641-a7d2-d5386124df6d-1465774916457 at 3capp-gmx-bs72>, <1304808534 dot 20160613031130 at yandex dot ru>
- Sensitivity: Normal
--- Andrey wrote:Â
> Btw., the web page http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2016-06/msg00197.html is
> displaying the cyrillic capital first letter of the cyrillic alphabet
> wrongly. The file has U+0410 internally, not a stroke D. Don't ask me why
> the web browser and web server are acting this way.
That's because maillist parser didn't handle quoted-printable encoding too
Try base64 next time.
And for the love of all that holy, could you please teach your mail-agent to
insert proper threading headers to your replies?
My mail agent today was just a web interface; it cannot set "Reference:..." or do base64, at least, not that easily. I'm terribly sorry for that and apologize a lot.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple