This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest perl JSON::XS failing when threaded
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 21:05:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: Latest perl JSON::XS failing when threaded
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHSx_SvqC+ajoCQ01S+j8wrwqG0B=m0mK5O+o4PQyS-THBWSYQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87ziu2e1kv dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CAHSx_SsSXgn5=Z4Xj-1X1Aq3-2=W-ZhVeMUL22A-N85Jq+syYA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Wayne Davison writes:
> As for thread support, it looks like I need to start using
> Cpanel::JSON::XS (which might be nice to get added into cygwin). I
> noticed that the newly added JSON::MaybeXS will choose
> Cpanel::JSON::XS first if it is around (unlike "JSON", which just
> seems to choose between JSON::XS and JSON::PP).
These distribution have been added to Cygwin.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple