Re: gem broken ?

I ran into this too on Saturday night- I ended up opening the Fiddle file in question and putting the full path (including the extension) to fix the issue. Wish I would have tried with just the extension

The weird thing is- after upgrading, I tried reverting ruby and ruby-gems to older versions but had no luck. Corinna, where did a change occur that caused this to happen? You mention dlopen, which package is this a part of?

Thanks
Brian