This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Lengthy "xmlto" build step in Cygwin.
- From: Kaz Kylheku <kaz at kylheku dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 10:19:43 -0700
- Subject: Lengthy "xmlto" build step in Cygwin.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
What's this doing?
Writing faq.html for article(faq)
sed -i 's;<a name="id[mp][0-9]*"></a>;;g' faq/faq.html
xmlto --skip-validation --with-dblatex pdf -o cygwin-ug-net/ -m
../../.././winsup/doc/fo.xsl ../../.. /./winsup/doc/cygwin-ug-net.xml
Build the book set list...
Build the listings...
It sat for a long time in "book set list ..." with the CPU idle.
Same thing for "Build the listings...". It's just sitting there and
Task Manager shows an xsltproc.exe that isn't doing anything.
Is this making network calls to an unresponsive server in Cameroon or
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple