This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: chere not seeing my preferred $HOME
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at xerox dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 13:03:22 +0000
- Subject: RE: chere not seeing my preferred $HOME
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A704BB77F14 at USA7109MB022 dot na dot xerox dot net>
Thanx to the responders to this issue. My problem, it turns out,
is due to my having set up Windows environment variable "HOME",
which conflicted with my Cygwin HOME. Apparently my Windows HOME
overrode my Cygwin HOME; deleting the Windows HOME allowed chere
to see my Cygwin HOME, and all is now good.
Not sure what I'm breaking by deleting my Windows HOME, but
surely something of my own creation.