This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
look: no words file
- From: David Arnstein <arnstein at pobox dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:05:16 -0700
- Subject: look: no words file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Wnen I type something like
look: /usr/share/dict/words: No such file or directory
In fact, directory /usr/share/dict does not even exist.
Rather than trying to diagnose this problem, I would like to re-install the
relevant package(s). So far, I have tried util-linux and bash-completion. No
improvement. Any other suggestions?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple