pylint missed dependency python-setuptools

Hi Packagers,

I thought pylint missed one of its dependency, "python-setuptools".

$ pylint userupload.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/pylint", line 5, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
ImportError: No module named pkg_resources

Best wishes,
Chen

PS. Please keep me in CC list. I have not subscribed this list.

--
Chen Chen
China HPC Technology Co., Ltd.