This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwinX xwin resolution
- From: "Dr. Rob Higgins" <rob dot higgins at utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 00:23:42 -0400
- Subject: cygwinX xwin resolution
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I cannot find, after two days, any documentation on how and where to
specify resolution parameters. I must be barking up the wrong trees.
My laptop under Windows has recommended resolution set at 3200 x 1800
CygwinX X Windows are much to small, and barely readable.
Can anyone just tell me where to look, or what to specify?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple