This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.1
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 15:13:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce.20160725154323.GJ11373@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 7/25/2016 11:43 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Hi Cygwin developers and maintainers,
Hi everyone else,
I uploaded a new Cygwin test release 2.6.0-0.1.
I'm unable to start Cygwin services (cygserver and sshd) with this
release. The Windows Application Log just says "service `sshd' failed:
signal 11 raised", and the same thing for cygserver. Does cygrunsrv
have to be rebuilt? I'm on Windows 10, 64-bit Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple