This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave forge packages
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 14:20:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave forge packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/08/2016 13:34, Franz Fehringer wrote:
Would it be possible to provide the symbolic package (with python3 under
as reported on its page
it requires sympy that is not available on cygwin.
I have no personal interest on the symbolic package,
so I am not planning to work on it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple