This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ImageMagick -6 not wotrking in WXP
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 16:01:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: ImageMagick -6 not wotrking in WXP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALjKtt=gUK3NK6tTxrZUEesX8Qw5KDEO+Uq+0i7uucM2f9LjBw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <87d1kvmht1.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
On 8/26/2016 3:49 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Ken Brown writes:
This is a known issue (on 32-bit Cygwin only), triggered by the recent
update of libgd3:
The workaround is to revert to the previous version (2.1.1-2) of libgd3.
You also need to ensure that libvpx1 is installed.
The newer libgd3
requires libvpx3 instead, so this dependency is not picked up
Actually the newer libgd3 doesn't require libvpx at all.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple