This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows Subsystem For Linux
- From: Herbert Stocker <hersto at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 09:35:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: Windows Subsystem For Linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CACoZoo22mZsC4RU2BKKTD+dz5MfJ_R7kjfTuAqjF8+jEgoz4RA@mail.gmail.com>
On 30.08.2016 23:26, Erik Soderquist wrote:
On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
Now try to pipe something from a native application to your UFW build, and
then the results from it to something else native.
I'm eagerly awaiting reports of your success.
Done it already, using netcat and a few localhost ports, using ssh
Now write a generic script that runs on every box, without interfering
and using files on the filesystem as flags and I/O
That reminds me on scripting with .bat files back in MS DOS 6.22.
Both are workarounds that take your time managing them, not state of
the art computing.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple