Re: setup.exe to have Install button

Hi,

On 08/09/16 22:59, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
Just in case anyone's collecting change requests
against Setup.exe, here's a simple one that I'd
like to see:

All screens until the final screen display a "Next>"
button. Typically, after launching, I just click
this button until I get to the list of packages to
review, but this screen also has a "Next>" button.
Clicking it installs the packages.

My request is for the button on this screen to be
changed to "Install", to better convey to the user
that we are have completed the question-answer
screens and are at the final screen before the
actual installation.

I'm not dismissing the suggestion, but don't forget that you can select
at the start to "Download Without Installing". In that case, "Install"
would be misleading.

I guess your suggestion is still valid if it toggles from "Install"
between "Download" as appropriate.

--
Regards,
Shaddy