Suggestion for chere

Hi Dave,

I have a suggestion for chere. It would be really nice if the Cygwin
icon/logo would be shown in front of the menu entry.

Right now I only have one "Bash Prompt Here" menu item, but other bash
implementations (MSYS2, Windows Git) also have a chere-like feature.
They add there icon in front of the menu item.

Take a look at this github issue:
https://github.com/Microsoft/BashOnWindows/issues/603
It shows two variants of "bash here" in the context menu.

Adding the icon is not that hard. See the .reg sample below. Just add
an extra entry named "Icon" with a full path to the Cygwin.ico file.

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\cygwin64_bash]
@="&Bash Prompt Here"
"Icon"="C:\\Cygwin\\Cygwin.ico"

If you want to make this optional, the command line flag -I (capital
i) is the most logical available letter.

Regards,
Frank