This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Id3tag and lame packages?
- From: Bill Zissimopoulos <billziss at navimatics dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 20:45:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: Id3tag and lame packages?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=billziss at navimatics dot com;
- References: <D4097B3B.B46Cfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On 9/22/16, 12:37 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
>On 2016-09-22 14:12, Bill Zissimopoulos wrote:
>> Do the packages id3tag and lame exist for Cygwin? I would like to try
>> compiling mp3fs on Cygwin and I cannot find them.
>If you mean libid3tag, it is available in the distribution; install
>libid3tag-devel and its dependencies.
You are right of course. How did I miss that?
>lame cannot be shipped however
>for legal reasons, but it's easy to build yourself with cygport:
Excellent! Thank you.