This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Autotools support group, forum, mailing list, ???
- From: Alberto Luaces <aluaces at udc dot es>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 09:28:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Autotools support group, forum, mailing list, ???
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
HiTech HiTouch writes:
> PPS: The Autotools anchor,
> https://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/autoconf.html, has a bad pointer
> to its mailing list archive. Letting google do the work, there is
> nothing in that last several years for XP, Windows, or win32 save for
Something is weird here: the link you posted leads to a fully working
mailing list archive, including messages in this month. Automake list
archives are working as well. Besides that, I am subscribed to both
lists and they are working perfectly.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple