This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup.exe : proxy auto-configuration script without IE ?
- From: Jérôme Bouat <jerome dot bouat at laposte dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:35:54 +0200
- Subject: setup.exe : proxy auto-configuration script without IE ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm using cygwin on a thin desktop computer which has limited disk storage.
The network configuration of setup.exe relies on the proxy auto-configuration script of IE.
However, when a package is downloaded, it seems it is stored twice : one time into the IE disk cache and one other time into the cygwin packages disk cache.
Is there a way to make setup.exe understand the auto-configuration script without any web browser ?
Thanks for your reply.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple