Re: Unknown+User Unix_Group+505 on smb shares in a domian

Wayne Porter wrote:
My system is joined to a domain and is connected to multiple servers via
mapped network shares in Windows. All of the windows servers allow read/write
access to all files, but the Fedora servers all open with read-only access.
I can still write to most files in vim by specifying :w! so it's not like
I can't do anything, it just becomes an inconvenience.
	d---r-x---+ 1 NT SERVICE+TrustedInstaller NT SERVICE+TrustedInstaller 0 Sep 26 08:50 c
	drwxrwx---+ 1 Administrators              Domain Users                0 Sep 14 11:57 i
	drwxrwx---+ 1 SYSTEM                      SYSTEM                      0 Sep 26 12:55 j
	drwxrwx---+ 1 Administrators              Domain Users                0 Sep 27 07:55 m
	drwxr-xr-x  1 root                        ieng6_root                  0 Jul 12 04:04 v
	drwxrwxr-x  1 Unknown+User                Unix_Group+505              0 Sep 21 09:41 w
	drwxrwxr-x  1 Unix_User+99                Unix_Group+101              0 Sep 21 15:20 y

Can anything tell me what I might be missing?
---
Does the linux server, where cygdrive "w" is located have the share/files owned
by a domain group?  I.e. On any system (win or lin) you can have domain accounts and
local accounts. In order to share files with the rest of the domain, files on the server for drive 'w' have to be owned by a domain account. It looks like
the files are owned by a linux-local account.