Boat Owners Contacts

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well!

We are email list vendors and provide only opt-in email list as per client’s requirements.

I am contacting you to know if you would be interested in reaching out to “Boat Owners Lists” and to know if you are looking for any other consumers List.

We provide Data fields on each record contains: Name (First and Last), Address, City, State, Zip, County, Opt-in Email Address, Boat use, Boat length, Boat Propulsion, Boat Fuel, Boat Hull Material, Boat Make, Boat Hull Shape, Boat Size, Boat Year, Boat Transaction Date, Boat Transaction Type, Boat Validation Date and Registration date.

We also have contacts of Fishing Enthusiasts lists, Cruise Travelers List, Outdoor Enthusiasts List, Spa and Resort Visitors, Skiers List, Golfers Lists, RV Owners Lists and many more...

Guarantee Levels:
• 100% permission based contacts compiled in compliance with CAN-SPAM laws.
• We update and verify our contacts in every 30-45-60 days depending on the list size.
• We guarantee 85% on email deliverable and 90% on other data fields.
• Any hard bounces more than 15% on emails will be replaced with fresh contacts at no cost.

Please review and let us know your thoughts toward using or procuring our Boat Owners contacts.

Regards,
Betty

---