This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 2.6.0: unreadable UTF-8 in Windows console
- From: Ivan Vanyushkin <vanav at vanav dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 23:04:34 +0300
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 2.6.0: unreadable UTF-8 in Windows console
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: marvin.c0d.org (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=vanav.org
Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 2:45:16 PM, you wrote:
> I applied a patch to fix this regression and uploaded a developer
> snapshot with this change to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/
> Please test. Just exchanging the Cygwin DLL is sufficient, no need to
> install the entire package.
Looks good with new DLL, thank you!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple