re: tmux conf commands don't work in Cygwin tmux

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>Any chance you mistakenly inserted carriage returns into the file?  Does
> >>running it through d2u clear up the problems?

 Yes, that did the trick. The error messages are now gone.Mouse
 clicking panes actually works now too. Need to remember to setup my
 editor for Cygwin.

 But selecting text in one pane, makes that text show up in the other
 pane, as I'm moving the mouse down the screen and selecting it.

  This isn't good.

 Thank you!