This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: timezone problem running exe from console
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: 许鲍韵 <xubaoyun622 at 163 dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 16:23:46 +0300
- Subject: Re: timezone problem running exe from console
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp3p.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <85babbb.2532.15803aadbc4.Coremail.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> Hi, I'm have problem with timezone when running exe from cygwin console.
-bash: exe: command not found
> The program I ran doesn't use the system timezone(UTC +8) but UTC instead.
> The output from console shows the timezone is right in UTC+8.
> $ date -R
> Thu, 27 Oct 2016 08:51:13 +0800
> $ tzset
> Wondering what may cause the problem.
Wondering, if you can provide more details.
With best regards,
Thursday, October 27, 2016 16:22:59
Sorry for my terrible english...