This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
python-gdal is broken by libproj9 4.9.3-1 update
- From: Chris <chris368 at mail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 00:13:24 +0100
- Subject: python-gdal is broken by libproj9 4.9.3-1 update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Sensitivity: Normal
Hello, in python-gdal 2.1.1-1 _gdal.dll still uses cygproj-9.dll, but it was replaced with cygproj-12.dll in libproj9 4.9.3-1 so the import fails.
I was able to get a working system by downgrading libproj9 to 4.9.2-1 and libgeotiff2 to 1.4.1-1.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple