This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: php 7 upgrade -- segmentation fault
- From: <59yfvs+f4bkzvgzw at guerrillamail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 17:50:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: php 7 upgrade -- segmentation fault
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've isolated the issue to a regular expression match!
$command = ( preg_match('#^(?:\:.*? )?(.*?) #', $buffer, $matches) ) ? $matches : '';
causes the segfaulting. BUT WHY? Again this worked fine in php5.x . There is something broken with PCRE in this build.
Sent using Guerrillamail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com/abuse/?a=QlhzEgQOY7cMjxm9%2FjAcfRk%3D
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple