Re: pdfseparate does nothing for me?

On 2016-11-14 13:52, Ian Lambert wrote:
I occasionally use pdfseparate and pdfjoin or pdfunite to manipulate pdf files.
Now (not sure since when), pdfseparate produces no output, whether in an xterm or mintty.
I'd appreciate knowing if anyone else has this problem, or if you see anything I should fix.

You have a mix of old and new packages on your system. Run setup again and allow it to update everything.

--
Yaakov