This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pre-compiled Perl::Critic ?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 20:55:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Pre-compiled Perl::Critic ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK-n8j4ZcfwoKuxLOeCseXS=072DcJBFhFrLmCWe3mb8Nnve7Q@mail.gmail.com>
Jim Reisert AD1C writes:
> Would it be possible to release a pre-compiled version of
> Perl::Critic? I built it yesterday from CPAN sources, and it took
> about nine *hours* to finish! The laptop I built it on has an Intel
> I7-6600U, 16 GB of memory and an SSD, so I don't know why it should
> have taken so long!
Last I looked it pulled in a lot of dependencies that I don't really
care to maintain. Plus Perl::Critic is in itself a somewhat
controversial endeavour, so I'm not sure it would find that many users.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple