This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin 2.6.0 Fork issue
- From: Rashi Singhal <singhal dot rashi at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 11:07:25 +0530
- Subject: Cygwin 2.6.0 Fork issue
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am using cygwin 2.6.0 (32 bit) version with Actian Pervasive version 12.
We have a program which will call fork() and in child process Btrieve
file is getting opened.
While using latest version of cygwin, file open call is not working ,
Its not opening file nor displaying any error.
Could you please help me on this .
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple