This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Editors set x-bit (sometimes)
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at xerox dot com>
- To: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 20:28:04 +0000
- Subject: RE: Editors set x-bit (sometimes)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87zijyid58.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
From: Achim Gratz
> I said "-exec +", although I concur it was too easy to miss.
Indeed, I overlooked the "+" and was unfamiliar with that option
to find. Glad I asked. Learned something today. Thanx for the
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple