This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Latest setup.exe not code-signed?
- From: Kal Sze <swordangel at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 09:58:38 +0800
- Subject: Latest setup.exe not code-signed?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It looks like the new setup-x86_64.exe is not code-signed? Is that on
purpose? IIRC, the previous versions were code-signed. Do we now only
rely on the .sig signature file to verify it?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple