This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
compile python executable file on cygwin for windows
- From: Goodman Leung <gbcbooksmj at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 23:07:11 +0800
- Subject: compile python executable file on cygwin for windows
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
i install python and pyinstaller on cygwin , and i can run pyinstaller
successfully to compile a exe file on the cygwin environment .
but when i launch this executable file on window with double click , it
occur a error and tell me the program can not find "cygwin.dll" (i can
not remember what it exactly is ).
can cygwin compile a windows python executable program .or we should
treat cygwin like a pure linux OS that all things we have done on it
just compatible with linux only
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple