This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin x64 (2.6.0, 6.9.5-7 Q16 x86), delegate library support not built-in (LCMS) @ warning/profile.c/ProfileImage/8
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 20:14:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin x64 (2.6.0, 6.9.5-7 Q16 x86), delegate library support not built-in (LCMS) @ warning/profile.c/ProfileImage/8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-9f7dcee0-00e2-41e1-b50b-b49eaeb09d94-1482423924217@3capp-webde-bs35>
On 22/12/2016 17:25, ggrubbish web.de wrote:
I noticed, that imagemagick is no longer compiled with little-cms as an built-in delegate. Therefore icc conversions aree no longer working. I upgraded my cygwin x64 from 2.3.0 to 2.6.0. Afterwards convert and mogrify didn't work no longer for color conversions, and my images came out inverted.
It seems upstream changed sometime ago the config switch for lcms2.
I will look for a rebuild
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple