This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 2.6.0 Fork issue
- From: René Berber <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 14:33:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 2.6.0 Fork issue
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <586F5B5F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <586F5DE5.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Do not reply <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
On 1/6/2017 3:05 AM, Mark Geisert wrote:
> I don't know why you've specified both -lcygwin and -lmingw32. That may be
> standard procedure for building MinGW programs; I don't know about
No, that is not a procedure to build MinGW programs.
Some times mixing libraries does work, by pure luck, but it shouldn't.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple