This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: coreutils-8.26-1
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 14:29:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: coreutils-8.26-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-01-07 12:23, Steven Penny wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 16:56:57, "Eric Blake (cygwin)" wrote:
>> A new release of coreutils, 8.26-1, has been uploaded, and will be
>> available soon from your favorite mirror. This leaves 8.25-3 as
>> the previous version.
> This is interesting: tail now supports 'tail +10'
You removed POSIXLY_CORRECT from your environment in another thread:
that requires you use -n +10 instead, which you should do anyway in
scripts just in case.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple