This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: race issue on configure
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 08:55:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: race issue on configure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 1/10/2017 5:24 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> I am noticing race problems during configure tests, on
> both 32 and 64 bit builds.
> The effect is a random failing test as conftest.exe can not be access
> by the linker.
This is caused by your AV scanning the recently created conftest.exe and
the fact that since the AV has it open it cannot be deleted and a new
one created. Instruct your AV to ignore your work directlry.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple