This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WinCompose vs. Cygwin/X
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 09:51:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: WinCompose vs. Cygwin/X
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Michael Schaap wrote:
> I recently discovered WinCompose <https://github.com/samhocevar/wincompose>,
> a Windows port of XCompose, and fell in love with it.
> Unfortunately, it doesn't play nice with Cygwin/X, it seems.
(snip various scenarios and potential solutions)
Have you tried opening an issue in the WinCompose issue tracker? They
might be able to code a workaround.
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple