This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 21:05:01 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Tue, 3 Jan 2017 10:34:01, "Eric Blake (cygwin)" wrote:
> The releases of readline 7.0.1-1 and bash 4.4.5-1, which have been
> experimental for a few weeks, have now been promoted to current.
Note that new version of libreadline7 breaks interactive non ASCII input. Please
downgrading to the following versions fixes the problem:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple